22 Jun Something Fest Terms
Something Fest: The Something Fest Festival is managed by Bright Humans Pty Ltd, ABN 73144757693 (trading as Something Fest).
The Festival: For the purpose of these terms, The Festival refers to the 3 foundation events: SomethingQ, Something Digital and Something Tech as part of Something Fest 2024, scheduled to run from August 26 to August 30, 2024.
You: means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with Something Fest by purchasing a ticket and/or registering for The Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
- If you are registering on behalf of another person, You are obliged to inform this person about these Terms and Conditions and arrange for acceptance.
- The program content and/or speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Something Fest is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to allow Something Fest to contact you as required for the organisation and administration of The Festival.
- If You chose to attend a masterclass or deep dive session as part of the Something Digital program, your details including Name, Company, Job Title and Email Address will be shared with the masterclass facilitator so that are able to provide followup resources and materials.
- Bright Humans Pty Ltd, as hosts of Something Fest 2024, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
Fees and Payment
- All fees become payable at the time of booking Something Fest 2024.
- Launch tickets are strictly capped. After the allocation is exhausted, Early Bird tickets will be made available.
- Early Bird discounted rates will end on Friday 12 July, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
- If you choose to pay via invoice, please note that all payments must be received within 14 days of booking and are only applicable to groups of 4+; otherwise, your booking may be canceled.
Cancellation and Substitutions
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend Something Fest for any reason, you may send a substitute in your place.
- Notice of substitution must be provided prior to the start of the festival. If you wish to send a substitute in your place, please email the festival team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to find a substitute, your ticket will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
Photo and Video Consent
- We would love to capture and share the great times that happen at Something Fest so we will be taking photos and videos throughout the festival.
- Photos and video may be used in a number of mediums including online, publications and promotional material.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of our publications.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.