05 Nov Something Tech Terms
Something Tech: The Something Tech Festival is run by River City Labs Pty Ltd, ABN 53156305487 (trading as Something Tech).
The Festival: For the purpose of these terms, ‘The Festival’ refers to the 2024 Something Tech curated program, scheduled to run on on Aug 29 and 30, 2024.
You: ‘You’ means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with Something Tech by purchasing a ticket and/or registering for The Festival
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
- If you are registering on behalf of another person, you are obliged to inform this person about these Terms and Conditions and arrange for acceptance.
- The program content and/or speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Something Tech is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to allow Something Tech to contact You as required for the organisation and administration of The Festival.
- River City Labs Pty Ltd, as hosts of Something Tech 2024, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
Fees and Payment
- All fees become payable at the time of booking Something Tech 2024.
- Launch tickets are strictly capped. After the allocation is exhausted, Early Bird tickets will be made available.
- Early Bird discounted rates will end on Friday, July 12, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
- Paying via invoice is only available for groups of 4+
- All invoices are due within 14 days of issue
- Tickets will not be issued until payment has been received
Cancellation and Substitutions
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend Something Digital for any reason, you may send a substitute in your place.
- Notice of substitution must be provided prior to the start of the festival. If you wish to send a substitute in your place, please email the festival team on email@example.com
- If you are unable to find a substitute, your ticket will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
- Sharing of tickets: Under no circumstances may Something Digital tickets be shared. If you are caught sharing your ticket, you (or the person you are sharing with) will be asked to leave and your ticket will be cancelled for the remainder of the festival.
Photo and Video Consent
- We would love to capture and share the great times that happen at Something Digital so we will be taking photos and videos throughout the festival.
- Photos and video may be used in a number of mediums including online, publications and promotional material.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of our publications.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.
Personal Information Collection Notice
- organising and providing the various professional development events held by River City Labs (including for example, courses, conferences, seminars, workshops, launches);
- processing and managing event registrations (including catering for dietary requirements);
- maintaining event attendance records;
- contacting registered event guests with information in regard to the event and seeking post-event feedback;
- communicating with you to in relation to future events or River City Labs programs, services, promotions or other products or services that River -City Labs reasonably thinks may be of interest to attendees;
- processing and responding to attendee inquiries; and
- conducting research to improve its events and better understanding needs.
- If the required information is not provided, we or any involved third parties, may not be able to respond to you, update you, or provide appropriate services or events to you.
- We may obtain personal information directly from you or from someone who registers for the event on your behalf. If you provide us with personal information about another person, you must do so only with their consent and agree to make them aware of this privacy notice.
- When you register to participate in an overseas event, we may send personal information we collect overseas.